Become a member
CRAE is one of the largest children's rights
coalitions in the world.
We do not receive any core funding from Government. Membership fees make a big difference to our work. As a member you will receive:
• Six-weekly email bulletin summarising developments in children’s rights and actions you can take
• Free copy of our annual review of the state of children’s rights in England
• Discounts when you buy our publications or attend our conferences and other events
• Invitations to join campaigns and support submissions to the UN
• Entitlement to be nominated to become a Trustee.
Current membership rates are:
Individual under 18 years – FREE
Individual over 18 – £25 per annum
Employing 1-10 staff – £35 per annum
Employing over 10 staff – £70 per annum
Run by under 18 year-olds – FREE
Employing 1-10 staff – £50 per annum
Employing over 10 staff – £120 per annum
Our membership runs from 1 April to 31 March each year.
Membership applications are considered at our Council meetings, which are held four times a year.
If you are under 18, you can also apply to become a member of our Young Activists Network - that's also free! Visit the under 18s section of our website for more information.