Young Activists Network
The Young Activists Network is free to join if you are aged 17 or under and live in England.
By joining the Young Activists Network you can help CRAE to promote and protect children’s human rights in England.
As a member, you will:
- Get lots of information about children’s rights
- Get our bulletin (every 6 weeks) packed full of children’s rights news
- Find out how to get more involved in CRAE’s work
- Be able to have your say on Government policy and plans
- Be able to get involved in local and national campaigning.
Joining the Young Activists Network is simple. All you have to do is fill in the form below and send it back to CRAE! If you have any questions about the Young Activists Network, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org