CRAE is one of the largest children's rights coalitions in the world.
As a member you will:
- receive our email bulletin summarising developments in children’s rights
- be sent a free copy of our annual State of Children’s Rights in England report
- benefit from discounts when you buy our publications and attend training
- get involved in our work – including through invitations to join campaigns and feed in evidence to our reports
- be entitled to be nominated to become a Trustee
- be supporting work to promote children’s rights.
Membership fees make a big difference to our work. Current membership rates are listed below.
Membership applications are considered at our Council meetings, which are held four times a year. In the unlikely event that your application for membership is unsuccessful, CRAE will refund your full membership payment.