CRAE is one of the largest children's rights coalitions in the world.
As a member you will:
- receive our email bulletin summarising developments in children’s rights
- be sent a free copy of our annual State of Children’s Rights in England report
- benefit from discounts when you buy our publications and attend training
- get involved in our work – including through invitations to join campaigns and feed in evidence to our reports
- be entitled to be nominated to become a Trustee
- be supporting work to promote children’s rights.
Membership fees make a big difference to our work. You can find out about the work you will be supporting here.
Current membership rates are listed below.
Membership applications are considered at our Council meetings, which are held four times a year. In the unlikely event that your application for membership is unsuccessful, CRAE will refund your full membership payment.
By paying your membership fee, you are agreeing to the following:
I recognise that being a member of CRAE does not mean I can claim to represent CRAE.
I support the aims of CRAE:
To improve the lives and status of children in England through promoting the full implementation of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child